Another day, another great deal on learning to code!
What have Basecamp, GitHub, Shopify, Airbnb, Twitch, SoundCloud, and Hulu all got in common? They were all build with Ruby on Rails. If you want to learn how to build sites like this yourself, Codeplace Pro is your guru.
If you’ve done the research you’ll know that Ruby on Rails is one of the best ways into web development. The reason is simple: Ruby is easy code to pick up, and Rails is the framework which does the heavy lifting for you.
If you get stuck, you’re part of a community of 30,000 developers
Is that cheating? Maybe a little. But do you want to spend 1,000s of hours learning a programming language from scratch, or do you want to be building social networks and marketplaces within a week or two? Tricky one…
That’s where Codeplace Pro comes in. You start out by following the tutorials which involve you building real-world apps. Once you’ve got the techniques down you can customise your apps using the library of source code and interactive dictionary, helping you realize your vision.
If you get stuck, you’re part of a community of 30,000 developers who you can reach out to for pointers.
Codeplace Pro rundown:
- Learn by building 28 real apps through a guided web development learning path
- Watch 29 hours of video & step by step guides
- Customize your applications using popular libraries & APIs
- Add payment gateways or social authentication & use exciting tech like AWS, MongoDB, & Filestack
- Access all free content, Codeplace’s Pro Courses & Tutorials, Concept Dictionary, & the members-only support center
- Earn a certificate of completion at the end of each course
The folk at TechDeals have negotiated some incredible offers on Codeplace Pro. Check these out:
Big deals, but only for a few days, so hit the button below if you’re ready to become a web developer.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.