It’s almost time for WWE’s yearly PPV, Hell in a Cell, an event where competitors battle it out inside a ring, which then has a chain link enclosure placed over them. Sometimes, the superstars get out of the cell, and things get crazy from there. On Sunday, September 16, the sports entertainment event comes to the WWE Network, and there are plenty of titles on the line to keep fans entertained, as well as some crazy story lines leading up to the PPV.
The event will air on PPV and the WWE Network at 4 PM PT / 7 PM ET / 12 AM BST (Sept. 17), coming to you live from the AT&T Center in Dallas, Texas. There will be a Kickoff Show airing one hour prior that should have a match or two on it as well. As of this writing, there are eight matches booked for the card, and there are bound to be a few more before the event kicks off.
On the Raw side of things, the Shield will have their hands full in two matches, one for the Tag Team Championships and one for the Universal Championship. Additionally, Alexa Bliss gets her rematch with Ronda Rousey. On Smackdown, Becky Lynch gets her shot at the Women’s Championship against Charlotte, and Jeff Hardy will face Randy Orton in a Hell in a Cell match.
Obviously, we have a few opinions on what we think is going to happen during the evening as well. Check out all of our predictions for Hell in a Cell, which we will continue to update should new matches or new stipulations get added to the card.
Hell in a Cell match card so far:
- Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton (Hell in a Cell match)
- Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntrye (c) vs. Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose (Raw Tag Team Championships)
- Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse
- The New Day (c) vs. Rusev & Aiden English (Smackdown Tag Team Championship)
- Charlotte (c) vs. Becky Lynch (Smackdown Women’s Championship)
- Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Alexa Bliss (Raw Women’s Championship)
- AJ Styles (c) vs. Samoa Joe (WWE Championship)
- Roman Reigns (c) vs. Braun Strowman (Hell in a Call match for the Universal Championship with Mick Foley as guest referee)
Make sure to come back to GameSpot for live coverage of the event.